Springmill Drive-In Theater
"Your home for movies under the stars"
1040 Springmill Road
Mansfield, OH 44906
Located just one mile north of US-30 on OH-39
GPS coordinates: 40.788125, -82.557616 (Click on coordinates for a map / directions)
Phone: (419) 747-2156
Have showtimes texted to you every week. Simply text the word "showtimes" to (419) 747-2156.
If you choose to have showtimes texted to you, you will be entered into a drawing every week for
a free movie ticket and free large popcorn. You only need to text "showtimes" once and you
will be texted showtimes every week and will be entered into the drawing every week!
***WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. WE APPRICIATE YOUR
PATRONAGE DURING THE 2017 SEASON AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING
YOU IN THE SPRING OF 2018! OUR TENTATIVE RE-OPENING DATE IS
FRIDAY MARCH 30, 2018. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN MID-MARCH FOR UPDATES!***
Before coming to the Drive-In, keep in mind:
1) No outside food or beverages are allowed. Please consume of, and dispose of all outside
food and beverages before entering the Drive-In.
2) You must have a working FM radio in your car to hear the movies' audio.
If you don't have a working FM radio in your car, please bring one with you.
We will NOT supply you with an FM radio.
3) Trucks, Vans, SUV's and other vehicles taller than 5 feet MUST park no closer
than 4 rows back from the screen. The first 3 rows are reserved for smaller vehicles.
4) Vehicles that wish to keep their hatches open during the movie must have their
hatches tied down level with the roof of their vehicle, unless they are parked
in the very back row where there are no vehicles behind them.
5) No screen switching is allowed! Your ticket purchase is for the movies that are on
the SAME screen. If you want to watch the first feature on one screen and
the second feature on the other screen, you must leave the Drive-In, purchase
a ticket for the other screen at the box office, then re-enter the Drive-In.
6) Re-entry into the Drive-In (for any reason) requires you to purchase another ticket.
7) At this point in time, pets are permitted at the Drive-In. However, if your pet causes
a disturbance to anyone, in any way or if you do not clean up after your pet, you
will be asked to leave without a refund or raincheck. No exceptions.
Prices of Admission:
Friday and Saturday
Adults (12 & Older) - Only $8
Chilren (3 - 11) - Only $4
These prices of admission are for ALL movies that are
playing on the SAME screen on the SAME day.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE: CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER
THE BOX OFFICE OPENS APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR PRIOR TO THE FIRST SHOWTIME OF THE NIGHT.